Deadline: 31 March 2011
TERI University, New Delhi, invites applications for HSBC Climate Scholarships 2011 on the following topics:
- Climate Change Adaptation and Adaptation Financing
- Low Carbon Growth
These would be fulltime doctoral positions for a period of 60 months (subject to a review by the Student Research Committee every semester), including time to successfully complete the requisite pre-Ph D course-work, qualifying examinations and preparation of the research proposal. Two scholarships will be granted in 2011.
HSBC as part of its climate change initiatives has announced these Climate Scholarships in association with TERI University to develop a scientific basis to make positive contribution to the environment and the communities. Climate change represents the single largest environmental, social and economic challenge this century It is, therefore, a key focus of HSBC's sustainability strategy.
Applications, enclosing full CV, brief research proposal and two references should be sent to the following address:
10 Institutional Area
New Delhi 110 070, India.
Tel. +91 11 26122222 Fax +91 11 26122874
Pease mark "Application for HSBC Climate Scholarships" on the envelope.
- Last date - 31 March 2011
- Amount would be Rs 14000 per month
- HRA of 30% of the scholarship.
- In addition, HSBC Scholars would be entitled to a contingency grant.
- Course fee will be paid by the scholar (not included in scholarship)
- The scholars will be engaged as Teaching Assistants in TERI University, during their Scholarship.
- Master Degree in a relevant field along
- Scientific interest in Climate Change
- Adaptation and Mitigation in developing countries
Other people searched for this opportunity using these tags:
We won't know if you'll not let us know about what sort of scholarships you are looking for or what courses and where you are applying. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Our team might be able to help you find a suitable scholarship for free.
Ask Your Questions Below.----------