This scholarship scheme is run jointly by International Students House (ISH) and London Metropolitan University.
International Students House provides accommodation and a varied, multicultural social programme for full-time international students in the centre of London.
Only students from the ISH Scholarship countries are eligible to apply:
- East Timor
- Sri Lanka
Applications from countries other than those listed will not be considered for an ISH scholarship.
- Successful students receive free tuition for the duration of their degree at undergraduate or postgraduate level
- Plus one year of free accommodation at International Students House.
- (Undergraduate scholars have the possibility to request a second year of free accommodation at ISH. Requests have to be sent to the University in writing in advance.)
- Applicants are judged on academic merit and on the likely economic/social benefit to their home country.
- (This must be clearly demonstrated in the personal statement. Evidence of paid and/or voluntary work done should also be included in the scholarship application, where applicable)
HOW TO APPLY
- Students applying for the ISH/London Met scholarship must hold an unconditional offer on one of our undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses.
- Please note that Short Courses, English Language Courses, Foundation Programmes, HND's and Pre-Masters are not covered.
- The deadlines are 31st May for courses starting in September and 31st October for courses starting in February.
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB, UK
Any queries should be addressed by email to: email@example.com
If applicants would like more information about International Students House, please access their website at http://www.ish.org.uk/
We won't know if you'll not let us know about what sort of scholarships you are looking for or what courses and where you are applying. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Our team might be able to help you find a suitable scholarship for free.
Ask Your Questions Below.----------