The ICBC Lawyers we represent practice in many different areas. The focus on personal injury is of primary concern, however, we do handle other issues related to accidents and loss of enjoyment of life.
- 1. Personal Injury Lawyers
- 2. Wrongful Death Claims
- 3. Accident Lawyer
- 4. Class Action Lawyers
Our scholarship is offered to one student each year. Please ensure that you complete the application form prior to the deadline, as we will not review your scholarship application if it is submitted after the deadline.
Award Value: $1000
Number of Awards: 1
1. A student must be currently attending school at the high school or post secondary level.
2. A student must be between the ages of 17-21 on June 15, 2011.
3. A student must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
4. A student must complete the application form no later than midnight on June 15, 2011.
5. Prior to receiving the award, a student must demonstrate that he/she has been successfully accepted and registered at the school of his/her choice.
6. A student must answer to the best of their ability all of the questions found on the application form.
Note that the course of study a student chooses will not be taken into consideration. As long as you meet the above requirements, you are considered eligible.
Deadline: June 15, 2011
Read more about ICBC Scholarships for Law Students, Canada
Other people searched for this opportunity using these tags:
- <icbc scholarship 2012><powered by myBB oregon birth injury attorney><powered by myBB legal questions><powered by vBulletin public library of law><free scholarship for developing countries 2012 LLM><icbc scholarship 2013><powered by vBulletin free canadian legal forms><2012 icbc scholarship><icbc lawyers scholarship 2012><powered by vBulletin legal job><llm scholarships 2013><powered by myBB oregon><icbc lawyers scholarship 2013>
We won't know if you'll not let us know about what sort of scholarships you are looking for or what courses and where you are applying. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Our team might be able to help you find a suitable scholarship for free.
Ask Your Questions Below.----------