W. SyCip Best and Brightest Scholarship
Asian Institute of Management’s W. SyCip “Best and Brightest” full scholarship program offers the top undergraduate students with high GMAT/AIMAT scores, and solid work background MBA or MM full tuition scholarship, economy air fare from and to the students’ home country, lodging at the AIM dormitory, and a monthly stipend. Mr. Washington SyCip, one of the founders of the Institute is funding this program. In order to be eligible for the scholarship, all admission requirements must be submitted.
1. Open to all nationalities.
2. Students will be accepted based on top academic records and entrance test scores (GMAT scores of at least 650), excellent work experience, and strong potential contribution to the AIM community.
3. Final candidates will be subjected to a rigorous interviewing and judging process. Candidates may be asked to submit additional letters of reference.
4. Student must maintain a constant position of top 5% of the MBA class in cumulative GPA for the entire duration of the MBA or MM programs. This position will be reviewed after each module or grading period.
5. Student must perform a fellowship research and service program for the W. SyCip GSB Associate Dean during the last 8 months in residence at AIM.
Deadline for 2012 Intake: 26 August 2011
Edythe B. Bautista
Enrollment Management Coordinator
Asian Institute of Management
Eugenio Lopez Foundation Bldg.
Joseph R. McMicking Campus
123 Paseo de Roxas
Makati City 1206 Philippines
Telephone: +632 892 - 4011 loc. 209 / 894 - 0043
Read more about W. SyCip Graduate School of Business Scholarships 2012
Other people searched for this opportunity using these tags:
We won't know if you'll not let us know about what sort of scholarships you are looking for or what courses and where you are applying. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Our team might be able to help you find a suitable scholarship for free.
Ask Your Questions Below.----------